GAMES SATAN PLAYS
• Why does God strongly condemn in the Bible all forms of occultism
and sternly prohibit His people from dabbling with it?
• Are not Bible-believing Christians guilty of generalization in saying
that all forms of occultism are demonic, and therefore, evil?
• It is a “fact” that certain types of spiritism do “heal” and provide
relief beyond the reach of medical science. Would you not consider
these as exceptions to the self-serving aspersions cast on mediums
and faith healers?
• If certain occultists use biblical verses and names of deity and saints
in their incantations and rituals, is it possible that God, not Satan, is
the One who answers them?
• May a person be involved with occult practices and remain a
Christian? Will there be serious consequences? If so, what?
• What relief or deliverance does the Bible provide for the occultly
subjected or enslaved person?
• May any pastor, evangelist, or missionary engage in counseling
victims of occult involvement? If so, what preparations do they
It has been a burden in my heart to make known what really is occultism and why God strongly prohibits it and condemns its practitioners and adherents. Happily, the Word of God offers relief and deliverance from occult enslavement that is only possible through the Lord Jesus Christ. “For this purpose, the Son of Man was manifested to destroy the works of the devil” (1 John 3:8).