Want to join the CSM team?
We are growing and are looking for talented, amazing, and high-functioning people to join our team. You can read more about our mission at this link. But here’s the short version:
We develop, publish, and promote quality Christian materials for God’s people to reach God’s world.
We have a great team that works together closely, warmly, collaboratively, and passionately, while braving our own set of challenges. We also give proper benefits to its members, like housing. So living far is not an issue. We put a premium on communication and excellent service, so we’re especially focused on people who have great communication skills, high emotional intelligence, and a teachable heart.
If you make it through our rigorous selection process, you’ll find yourself being part of a dedicated team that is passionately serving God in the ministry while having fun doing it.
Importantly, we are not looking for temporary help. Positions are long-term with growth opportunities. If you are the right person, we want to invest in you and we want you to be with us for a long time.
Interested? Here is the open position and the application procedure:
- Must be a born-again Christian
- Must possess at least a highschool diploma or a vocational certificate/short course certificate in the field of carpentry, electrical and automotive maintenance
- Willing to run errands and do janitorial work
- Preferably able to drive and have valid driver's license
- Flexible, responsible, dependable and trustworthy
Book Display Volunteer
Basic responsibility: Display and promote CSM books during different events
- Matured born-again Christian
- 18 years old and above
- At least high school graduate
- With pleasing personality
- Trustworthy, flexible, and enthusiastic
- With daily allowance including food and travel
- With incentive program
Interested individuals may submit their application letter and resume with photo thru email at email@example.com or by visiting our office at CSM Building, Pascor Drive, Sto. Niño, Parañaque City. For inquiries, please contact Ms. Myra Alibrando at 852-73-01 to 04 local 211.